September 14th, 2013 by Sean Paul Fitzgerald

~Going into the School Year~

So most LEEP projects by now have ended or at least are in the process of ending. My time with the Red Cross though, will go until September 30th (tentatively). Unfortunately, I couldn’t meet my goals according to the timeline I had set so we agreed to work into the school year. I wouldn’t say I’m surprised this happened because of how late I started, but I’m a little distressed still.

That’s not to say though that I haven’t made any progress. In fact, going in only one day a week has forced me to focus completely on our project for those few hours on Wednesday and we’ve been able to hash out a much more refined benefits matrix along with a rough sales deck (presentation) for some of our board members and other trusted corporate partners to review. Awaiting some feedback, the next step is to finalize the materials and share it with our other colleagues in the office. After also reporting to NHQ and sharing out work with other ARC offices, we will then go right into pitching. The goal is to get this “on the road” as soon as possible so we can start getting feedback from our other donors. Like some team members have said to me, if you don’t put an ending date and time on a project—it’ll never end. So for right now, September 30th is my deadline.

I’ll keep you all posted as to what progress we make!

Current ye@r *

Premium WordPress Themes

WordPress Blog