August 5th, 2013 by Andrew Doig

1

WaterFire’s New Wireless Audio System

SMALLERTIM

WaterFire’s Starry Starry Night installation will have music playing again after Tim and I rig this new audio system we tested! As you can see, we were pretty pleased to have the system work on the first try. Usually we spend several hours troubleshooting every new setup we have to install, but this one really set up and ran like a dream!

If you have been following my blog, you may remember that I have been working on a twitter script. It is a small document, it fits on a single page, but has taken many, many hours to complete. Today I finally sent it to the head of social media and I hope to see it go out over the tweet-o-sphere in just a couple of weeks. With it out of the way, I can get back to logging footage and editing together videos without it hanging over my head. It feels great!

Read more from Andrew Doig, Humanities
1 Comment Post a comment
  1. foundercat
    Oct 4 2013

Am very impressed by this LEEP program. Really connects students with the world and workplace–and with their liberal arts education.
    Hope it goes on to be incredibly successful. Liked the blog links Andrew Doig, Humanities, referred to in his interview. We were able to learn a lot about what was possible through LEEP!

Reply

Current day month ye@r *

Weboy

WordPress Blog