June 4th, 2013 by Andrew Doig

Long Time, New Projects

I’m sorry it has been so long. A regular posting schedule on Tuesdays will commence today as I have finally worked out the Clark VPN.

In my first week at Waterfire I have been logging footage, photoshoping images, and mastering recordings for the events.

Today I got a new breifing: tape some behind the scenes footage of the WaterFire event set up for videos. I also need to collect some testimonial from guests on how they are enjoying the show. My previous job of watching over the audio equipment will be taken over my an able volunteer named Bill, who has been working the station pro-bono for almost 16 years!

Perhaps the most amorpheous task on my plate regards the reation of a live twitter feed for an upcoming Lovecraft convention. We are trying to tie them into our event, and I have volunteered to create a twitter broadcast which will follow the form of this one here

By the way, this even is coming up on the eighth, and I encourage all of you to come!

More on Lovecraft Tweets later. I’m still trying to wrap my head around “At the Mountains of Madness,” the source for this project and absolutely mind blowing!

Screen Shot 2013-06-03 at 2.27.30 PM

Before…

Screen Shot 2013-06-03 at 3.11.43 PM

After.

Wait to you see what all of this make-believe is for!

Read more from Andrew Doig, Humanities

Current ye@r *

mugen 2d fighting games

Premium WordPress Themes